Product catalogue for Hines of Oxford
The creation of a product catalogue for a company that makes exquisite loom-woven tapestry cushions and home accessories.
As the project was time critical, Toast project managed the catalogue production by creating a page plan for Hines of Oxford to complete. The catalogue was then broken down into three sections so that concurrent activity was enabled to ensure time was used efficiently.
Even though time was an issue, we still created mood boards and initial design concepts from which an agreed design and template style was established. This was then applied to the rest of the catalogue to maintain a consistent look and feel. The catalogue was completed and printed on time and within budget and was well received.
Devil is in the detail
Various processes were put in place to ensure this product catalogue project ran as smoothly as possible and to minimise errors. These included:
- Using Basecamp for project management of files and amends
- Annotated PDFs providing a checklist of amends
- Dropbox to manage image files
- Excel spreadsheets for product information and SKU codes
- Page plan for products and order
- Client interview to ensure copywriting was on brand and correct tone of voice