Getting the most from your budget is essential.
Does your current agency seem to be overcharging and not really helping you get the return on investment you were hoping for?
So you are now looking for a new design agency because you might be asking one or more of the following questions:
- Not seeing much for what I paid for – I paid a lot of money and can’t see what this was spent on
- Seems expensive, why not use an online site for design? – I can buy designs off a website for far less
- What am I paying for? – you have given me a quote/invoice, but I don’t know what this was for
- What happens next – I have had a project designed, so what happens now?
These questions and more all add to the cloud of confusion when it comes to seeing exactly what you are paying for. See how Toast can help you see through this and make the most of your budget.
4 ways in which Toast makes the most of your budget
We have various systems and methods in place to ensure any project you place with Toast has a smooth and successful outcome whilst making the most out of your budget. These include:
- Toast’s design process – at Toast we follow a design process that is split into specific stages – content, concepts, development & art working and production/printing. By doing this you can see exactly what each stage costs and how the final invoice is calculated. Your clients might only see a printed brochure but there has been a lot of work put into previous stages that aren’t appreciated by the end-user
- Realising the value of design – we offer a bespoke, tailored project that is unique to your needs and aims, not something plucked off the shelf that is a template and reproduced multiple times
- Transparent quoting and costing – before any project starts budgets are agreed and stages costed, so that you can see what charges apply, what future costs might be (if required) and what the overall invoice will be. Any additional costs are agreed with you before commencing/purchasing
- Growth by Design – after every project is completed the ongoing assessment of what can be done to improve, complement and promote that project is essential. Toast offers workshops in many areas on how to do this, take a look at the following page on workshops that can help you.
Fancy having a chat?
So if you’re looking for a new design agency that makes the most of your budget, speak to Toast. By working with Toast you are guaranteed that fantastic creative input, attention to detail and professional approach will be applied to all of your brand communications.
If you are looking for a new agency, you might like to consider a different form of relationship with them. Check out our new Design Subscription Packages, tailored to the needs of professionals looking for quick turn-around, high volume and no-nonsense design.
We have always found that we get the greatest results when we are involved from the very beginning of a marketing project or campaign. Not only is it better from a creative point of view it can save time and money – if you get the creative concept right first all subsequent jobs will run quicker and smoother. The full range of branded communication services that this can then be applied to includes:
- Strategy and Planning (Marketing workshops & consultancy)
- Branding and Packaging
- Brochures & leaflets
- Exhibitions & POS
- Magazines, Books and Journals
- Corporate Communications
- Electronic Publishing
- Direct Mail & Advertising
- Websites & Digital
If you have a project in mind then you could call us today on 01295 266644 and discuss how Toast can help your brand.
If you are looking for a new agency, you might like to consider a different form of relationship with them. Check out our new Graphic Design Subscription Packages, tailored to the needs of professionals looking for quick turn-around, high volume and no-nonsense design we call Toast Design Services.
I’m the Production Director at Toast, I manage and organise our client’s work through the design studio, ensuring deadlines are met and within budget. I also account manage several of our larger clients, working closely with them to evolve processes, look at new opportunities and advise them on the most effective way of creating and producing their marketing materials. I’m also the finance director and manage any financial issues at Toast.