Its a term you have seen used when it comes to exhibitions, but what are they and is it the right exhibition format for you?
Pop up display stands consist of a pre-constructed folded down metal frame that ‘pops’ up into place to form a skeleton frame from which you can then attach display graphic panels via magnetic strips. As the unit is self-contained it is easy to transport and is quick to put up and is free standing. It can be used multiple times and customised for any event by having additional sets of graphic panels produced for different products or messages. Any display stand is a great opportunity to extend your brand marketing so it’s important to get it right.
If this sounds all good then this could be the stand format for you but it does take up a certain amount of real estate and might not be suitable for some venues. So what are the alternatives?
Other exhibition display formats
There are many different standard and custom formats your display can take. These include:
- Cloth/Vinyl banners – A great alternative when space is limited, you can hang these where needed and fold up for easy transportation
- Boards – Typically A1 foamex boards that can be fixed easily to walls, are cheap to produce and disposable
- Pull-up – A smaller version of the pop-up, these are small and portable, ideal for small spaces and limited budgets. They can also be reused
- Shell scheme system – This is when you exhibit at a trade show or similar and you are given panels to display your product/services on. These can be covered by graphic boards that are designed for you. You can also add lighting, tv screens and literature stands
- Custom build – A step-up from the pop-up display stand, these can vary in size and shape, are normally bespoke and designed to fit your requirements.
We have written a detailed blog post (click here) on how we approach creating any new stand, things to consider are:
- Keep it simple – less is more
- Prominent contact details (sounds daft, but it’s often overlooked)
- Clear positioning of the main message
- On-brand design and artwork
- The right display for the location
We are exhibition display banner designers that listen
As you can see there are a host of different exhibition display options you can use, its using the right one for you thats important and we can help you chose the right option.
We listen to our clients so that we achieve the best outcome for your project. If you are looking for display banners that are interesting, engaging and inspiring, talk to toast today on 01295 266644. We would love to have a chat to see how we can help you.
My title at Toast is Brand Strategy, but what I do is a lot simpler – I help people solve problems. Sometimes I have to identify that problem, sometimes they know already and want me to just come up with the solution and help them apply it.