Creating engaging and informative display banner designs are essential when showcasing your products or services. Toast are display banner designers that have vast experience in creating stunning display materials. Let us help you to generate sells and promote key messages whilst maintaining a strong consistent brand.
How do we do this?
There are a number of things we consider, these include:
- What are you selling – make it clear what you are selling by using simple, short messages or strap lines. Most importantly a great photograph of the product itself
- Infographic designs – a way of displaying key points/figures in an interesting visual way. We can do this by using icons and figures to illustrate key achievements and important information. This helps the viewer absorb facts quickly
- Typography – use bold typography to emphasise the key message
- Formats – using the correct banner style and size is key to maximise your exposure within a given space. Research the area and location of where you are going to place the display banner. Consider what the life of the display will be, do you need to reuse the system or is it just temporary
- Less is more – people will only look at your display for a split second. Make sure your main message is visible at an optimum height and is not cluttered by any other objects.
Once created, toast can handle the print and delivery of the display banner for you. Removing any hassle in dealing with printers and ensuring a smooth process from start to finish.
We are display banner designers that listen
We listen to our clients so that we achieve the best outcome for your project. If you are looking for display banners that are interesting, engaging and inspiring, talk to toast today on 01295 266644. We would love to have a chat to see how we can help you.
I’m the Production Director at Toast, I manage and organise our client’s work through the design studio, ensuring deadlines are met and within budget. I also account manage several of our larger clients, working closely with them to evolve processes, look at new opportunities and advise them on the most effective way of creating and producing their marketing materials. I’m also the finance director and manage any financial issues at Toast.