As well as designing and building websites, we also provide support if you’ve got issues with your live site (even if we’ve not built it).
Like all software, WordPress needs updating from time to time and any plugins have to be kept up-to-date to make sure everything works correctly.
We can provide you with the following website support services:
- WordPress updates
- WordPress development – new templates, theme development, functionality
- Site Audits and reports – checking your site is built properly
- Site re-builds – redesigning your site or rebuilding your current theme to improve it
- Hosting – current hosting audits & moving your site to our super-fast WordPress hosting.
- Search Engine optimisation – is your site correctly optimised?
- Content production – keeping your site up-to-date with fresh content
- Email marketing – promoting your site
How we provide website support.
We have a range of support packages available for WordPress websites or we are happy to work on an ad-hoc basis if required.
We’re based in Banbury, just north of Oxford and we work with clients across the UK.
Our team has wide-ranging WordPress experience – including custom themes, plugins and bespoke WordPress development, so we’re able to help you with anything WordPress related.
Our support ticketing system ensures that all support requests are managed quickly and we’ll update you at every stage of the process; from an email to acknowledge the issue and updates to keep you informed on progress.
If you’ve worked on websites before, you’ll know that there are several different types of ‘issue’ that can arise on your WordPress site.
These often range in severity, from a simple code tweak to a major update going wrong, or even worse, the famous ‘white screen of death’.
When there’s a significant issue with your site, we’ll do our best to give you an ETA on a fix.
If your website is down, we’ll get on to it right away.
For smaller non-crucial support requests, they’ll be actioned in line with the support arrangements you have with us.