Creative brief workshop
A creative brief workshop can help you plan out how best to work with your agency.Book a creative briefing workshop
Do you know something is wrong but you can’t quite put your finger on it, or you know what the problem is and need a helping hand to define a solution or just need a fresh set of eyes? If any of the above seem familiar then you may benefit from a general brainstorming workshop that we call a creative brief workshop that aims to identify and challenge the problem and result in a creative brief that any creative team can use to solve that problem.
Unless otherwise agreed, workshops for up to 8 people at a time are carried out at Toast HQ, although have been delivered on site with clients by agreement. Workshops consist of 4 stages:
- Research – Reviewing the initial brief/ requirement/questionnaire/desk research into sector and competitors.
- Investigation – Telephone interviews, <4hr Workshop,
- Development – Analysis of research and investigation, draft and 2 round of amends to working document.
- Delivery – Creation of a working document that outlines the challenge, the development and proposed solution or plan.
Our workshops are tailored to our clients’ needs but our average workshop agenda would look like this:
- Current Situation/Processes
- Brand Overview
- Product Overview
- Core Values
- Customer persona’s
- Brand Words
- look & Feel
- Vision, Mission, Personality, TOV and Style
- Oneliness Statement
We usually ask clients to answer a few branding workshop questions before the workshop as by filling out our branding exercise questionnaire. If you would like to know more about our branding workshop outline, our brand strategy workshop exercises or our carefully created brand strategy workshop exercises, then contact us today.