Annual Report designers
Toast are annual report designers that will help you create an awesome Annual Report.
One of the main issues you can face when considering your next Annual Report is the design. As these projects come around every year, it can sometimes be difficult to produce something different from last year. That’s where we come in!
Our design-for-print team have years of experience and have worked on a wide range of Annual Reports, across many different sectors.
Our design process will deliver you lots of different options and potential creative directions for your publication, making us an Annual Report design agency that’s worth talking to.
How can we help you?
To design an effective Annual Report, there are lots of different things that need to be considered, but some of the most important are:
- The Concept or story – define and present a clear story throughout your report. This gives us something to ‘hang the creative on’ and ensures your readers will engage with the report.
- Infographics – a great way of conveying complex information in a bite-size way.
- Typography – this is where the creative experience really comes in. Often Annual Reports need to meet strict typographic guidelines (such as font-size) so it can sometimes be a balance between design and functionality.
- Formats – It doesn’t have to be A4 and it doesn’t even have to be printed anymore. We’ll help you explore formats that will work best for your audience – from interesting formats to microsites.
- Finishes – We’ll look at the huge range of potential finished for your Annual Report – from paper stock to binding options.
All our Annual Report projects start with questions and research – we’ll look at what you’ve done historically, what else is going on in your sector and your target audience to help build an understanding of what directions will work for you.
The best Annual Reports tell the story of your organisation and truly engage the reader.
We can help you tell your story. Get in touch for a no-obligation chat about your requirements.
We’ll work with you during every stage of the design process. Our annual report projects always start out on paper and follow this process:
- Research, planning and deadlines
- Mood boards and initial creative research
- Initial design concepts – on paper, sketched out ‘big ideas’ to cover a lot of creative ground
- Content review including report data, infographics, image assets and other content
- Design development (typically involving several rounds of refinement as we start to work-up the concepts into more finalised designs
- Art-working, proofreading editing and sign off
- Production (be that the printing of a physical report or the creation of something digital)
Although we don’t operate a one-size-fits-all approach to any of our projects, we’ve found that most will broadly follow the above.
Most projects have deadlines, but we know that Annual Report deadlines are ones that don’t budge an inch.
We’re a responsive agency that’s proactive in our approach and we use project management tools to organise every stage and step of the project, keeping every stakeholder in the loop and ensuring deadlines are not missed.
You may also be interested in
Previous postNext post