This is mainly due to the fact that each major retailer requires a book or brochure in their preferred format, be it on a Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry or iPad. Although efforts are being made to standardise this format, what it offers the viewer from a graphic and visual perspective is still very limited on certain devices. Designing an electronic brochure starts with identifying exactly which format is best for your specific needs.
We can create both formats but this all depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you want to convert your book to an electronic version to sell on sites like Amazon, then the epub format is the way to go. If you are looking more towards an interactive, visually appealing brochure then the iBook format is best providing you are happy this will only work on Apple devices.
1. Add movie clips
2. Add interactive forms
3. View full page images and navigate image libraries
4. Zoom in and change orientation of page
5. View inbuilt slide show/gallery
6. Upload to the iTunes store to sell or distribute for free
This all depends on what you are trying to achieve. If your target audience is at the forefront of technology, a younger demographic, into the Apple chic or is just looking for something better than a PDF then this format is the solution. Electronic brochures can help your service, product, event or publication in different ways:
1. Service – present your offering on an iPad, making it interactive
2. Product – include short videos demonstrating the main selling points of your product
3. Event – include diagrams of the location, timetables and prices
4. Publications – convert your magazine into a stunning interactive version, pushing your publication onto the next level
Creating electronic brochures isn’t the golden ticket and should just be a part of an overall marketing plan. Toast are experts in providing well designed and functional electronic brochures for companies, so why not talk to us today about how we can help you create your electronic brochures.