Modern Slavery Policy
Board of Directors: Has overall responsibility for ensuring this policy complies with our legal and ethical obligations.
- Managers: Must ensure those reporting to them understand and comply with this policy.
- Employees: Must ensure they read, understand, and comply with this policy.
Due Diligence and Risk Assessment
Identifying Risk: We are committed to regularly assessing and auditing our practices and supply chain to identify any risks or areas for improvement.
- Vetting Suppliers: Our procurement process includes vetting new suppliers to ensure they comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Audit: Existing suppliers will be audited annually to ensure their continued compliance.
Internal Reporting: Employees who become aware of any breach of this policy must notify their immediate manager or the designated whistleblowing officer.
- External Reporting: Concerns can be reported anonymously through our whistleblowing hotline or email.
Training and Communication
Employee Training: We will provide regular training to our employees to ensure they understand the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking and can identify warning signs.
- Communication: A copy of this policy will be displayed publicly on our website and internally where all employees have access.
Breaches of this Policy
This policy has been approved and adopted by the Board of Directors on 19/10/2024.
For and on behalf of Toast Design Consultancy Limited