Job Role: Part-Time Digital Marketing Assistant
We have a new opening for a part-time Digital Marketing Assistant (circa 10 hours per week, flexible to suit the right applicant).
- Discussing content requirements with clients
- Planning & researching content topics
- Creating an outline for other Copywriter / Content Writers to produce content from
- Proofreading all content
- Sending content for client approval
- Adding content to the WordPress CMS (copy and paste)
- Adding images to copy
- Completing the On-page SEO checklist
- Adding keywords to the ranking tracker
Qualities and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of commercial copywriting experience.
- B2B copywriting background is advantageous.
- An outstanding creative writer!
- Bachelor’s degree in a field like journalism, English, or communications – or a portfolio of work to demonstrate a similar level ability
- Any SEO skills would be advantageous although not essential.
- Any Adobe Photoshop skills (re-sizing images) would be advantageous although not essential.
Pro rata salary for this position is £25,000 PA.